“Own a Jeti? Here are solutions for problems you didn’t know you had!” That was how one friend described RC-Thoughts.com in IRC :)
RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. RC-Thoughts is also the place with most Jet-oriented Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors complete with instructions, schematic, firmware and all!
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- Changes in Lua-apps 09.03.2018Due reasons to be announced a bit later I had to rename some filenames for five apps. Affected Lua-apps Affected are all apps that have different version for 14/16 and 24: Battery Percentage Event Counter Percentage RFID Battery Snapper For…
- Jeti AmpSensor Updated to v1.1 07.03.2018Version 1.1 of Jeti AmpSensor is out! Changes from previous version Current measuring is now more stable - Requires one added resistor Added voltage calibration (A request) Corrected error in capacity-calculation! As said, a small hardware-change is required, schematic is…
- FrSky to Make DS-24? 25.02.2018Well, it was bound to happen, Fake News have hit the RC-world :) Just too funny not to post! Jet-Power 1 - 2018 Looks like FrSky is jumping on the high-end transmitter manufacturing train! Looks like guys on Jet Power…
- Jeti Fuel Sensor is Updated 22.02.2018Jeti Fuel Sensor (here) is updated to version 1.6. What is changed? Calibration screen have always shown the pulse-count from the flow-sensor. This was a bit confusing to users since after calibration to for example 25020 pulses and after saving…
- RCT Firmware Uploader is Updated 21.02.2018The very popular RCT FW Uploader is updated for even more compatibility! Thomas, the author of XSensor contacted me and made wish for a small addition to RCT FW Uploader. He has developed a Arduino-based multi-sensor with a lot of…
I’m of course supporting for example DIY-sensors and lua-apps found on RC-Thoughts. If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me. Please take into consideration that I have a day-job and RC-Thoughts is ran on free-time so answers might not be “in a minute”. When asking for support please read this first.
RC-Thoughts.com is not officially affiliated with any forums, communities nor manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost.
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions and DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!