“Own a Jeti? Here are solutions for problems you didn’t know you had!” That was how one friend described RC-Thoughts.com in IRC!
RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. RC-Thoughts is also the place with most Jeti-oriented Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors complete with instructions, schematic, firmware and all!
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- Server maintenance 28. February 31.01.2022My server-provider will be doing maintenance and this will shut down my server so predicted offline time will be: From 28th February 22.00 (CET) to 1st. March 06.00 (CET) I have set a timer to shut down my server in…
- Text-To-Speech fixed 10.07.2021RC-Thoughts TTS uses VoiceRSS API to convert your text to audiofiles. VoiceRSS had an issue with their website and I made a working workaround so TTS is up and running again! And yes, you have made over 160 000 files!!
- Wild Boar RC Stick Switch 15.05.2021Andrej sent me two of his latest creation, Wild Boar RC Stick Switches. There's been some fuzz about these on forums for a while and due how I keep my fingers on stick and because I fly heli's and rarely…
- Text-To-Speech Upgraded! 30.03.2021Ever since the RC-Thoughts Text-To-Speech service opened at the end of 2015 it's been hugely popular. You have made over 140 000 soundfiles so far! New features Some new languages available A lot of new voices now available So go…
- RCT Jeti AmpSensor Updated 27.03.2021Quite popular Jeti AmpSensor got an overhaul! Fixes An error in stored capacity is now fixed, works now up to max. 32767mAh Added functionality When capacity is stored LED is on, makes it easier to know when model can be…
I get this question quite a lot nowadays, there is an easy answer: There is no team, it’s just one guy’s love to the hobby.
I’m of course supporting for example DIY-sensors and lua-apps found on RC-Thoughts. If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact me. Please take into consideration that I do have a day-job and RC-Thoughts is run on free-time so answers might not be “in a minute”.
RC-Thoughts.com is not affiliated with any forums, communities nor manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost. Coffee-donations are highly appreciated! (Check the Donate-button to right)
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions or DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!