RC-Thoughts is all about radio-controlled models, radio-systems and almost anything surrounding them. For some reason there’s mostly programming information regarding Jeti transmitters since all this started from an idea to preserve and simplify finding of various guides found on internet. Most recently Lua-apps (RC-Thoughts Jeti Tools) and DIY-sensors seem to be very popular :)
Latest on RC-Thoughts
- Jeti G-Force Sensor is updated 19.08.2017The Jeti G-Force Sensor here is updated to v.1.3. Changes Removed pitch/Roll angles. Does not work in real life, may come back to this at some point. Added possibility of raw or filtered values Added posibility to shoe values with…
- Jet World Masters – Opening Day 13.08.2017RC-Jets been flying all week their practicing flights for the competition, and now the time for practice is over. Today was the official opening day with a flight-show with all bells and whistles. RC-Jet competition flights and static judging begins…
- Jet World Masters 2017 – Preview II 11.08.2017Took a quick visit to Jämijärvi today, also trying to get familiar with the loaner-camera, not easy job... Anyway, no extra text, five pics :)
- Jet World Masters – Preview 08.08.2017Jet World Masters are this year held in Jämijärvi, Finland. Called "Jämi", Jämijärvi is just ~80km from Tampere where I live so I'm lucky to have the possibility to visit the venue quite easily. Teams still arriving The arriving of…
- Jeti VarioMeter updated 07.08.2017A small update to Jeti VarioMeter: Modifications Altitude redefined Separate values for absolute altitude and relative altitude Naming of altitudes makes Jeti now announce right sensor-type when using telemetry announcement I also found a small error in the new library…
RC-Thoughts.com is not officially affiliated with any manufacturer or distributor like Jetimodel s.r.o, Esprit Tech (Espritmodel) in U.S, Hacker-Motor GmbH in Europe or any other. RC-Thoughts.com is privately owned and run on owners free-time and at owners cost.
Always make sure everything works as it should. Do not use faulty devices. Neither RC-Thoughts and/or me are in any way liable or responsible for anything you do with your equipment or to others with equipment used with information or methods described on this site. You should never use Lua-apps for operation-critical functions and DIY-sensors without thoroughly testing them first.
Please note: I do have opinions in my writings. Opinions and speculations are what make this kind of sites fun and different to read. Remember that some of opinions are not always same what mainstream thinks :)
If you find something that is not working or is behaving strangely please let me know. Be safe and enjoy a great hobby!